Saturday, February 13, 2010

Arkansas Traveling Ham Award

In December of last year the CAUHF Group's board voted to create an award program that would promote the use of the AR Links System repeater network and Amateur Radio in general.

This dream has become reality and we are proud to announce the Arkansas Traveling Ham Award. You can read all about the program and the rules at http://www.cauhf.org/atha/.

I've already started on it and I'll be periodically posting updates on how I'm doing. So far I've already made contacts in 11 of Arkansas' 75 counties. If this sounds interesting to you too, keep in mind that starting this year members of the CAUHF will soon have access to the AR Links System linking codes, which will make working an award like this even more fun!

If you're not a member or you haven't renewed your membership this year, now is a great time to do so! There's a lot going on in the Central Arkansas UHF Group.

73!

No comments:

Post a Comment